Fuarflex – C60B4
Fuarflex is a specially formulated bitumen emulsion. It is used primarily as a binder in stabilised wet-mix macadam. It is designed to break slowly allowing the stabilised macadam to be stock piled for extended periods of time.
Fuarflex has been optimised to ensure excellent workability while still providing compressive strength to the mix after compaction has taken place.
Advantages of Fuarflex
- Gives enhanced wet and dry strength to wet mix macadams
- Excellent cohesion and adhesion with a variety of aggregates
- Storage stable emulsion
- Resultant mixes can be stockpiled
- Provides excellent workability prior to compaction
- Lower storage, mixing and laying temperatures than foamed materials